Friday, November 2, 2012

top Travel movies -- My favorite genre

One of my colleagues , he is actually from Mediterranean . but he usually talks in detail about India, like he studied the country. Later he revealed about the travel he made in India during his early 20s with his friends. They had minimal money and certainly not enough to travel in planes and stay at palaces. This makes their travel intriguing and interesting.

Me.. I always made planned travels, maybe I dont have the heart to face the uncertainty of unplanned travels.. this uncertainty and exploration makes a travel movie very interesting..


Motorcycle Diaries
       this movie can easily takes the top spot of travel movies .. I like the south american scenic beauty and Che's friend who traveled with him. How about travelling a continent with a close friend on a bike ?


Zindagi na milega do bara (Hindi)
       Although it has the Hindi masala factor still an enjoyable travel movie. Friends exploring themselves on a aimless travel to spain.


Kikujiro (Japanese)
       What about travelling with a kid aimlessly . this is a funny and Im sure it touches everyone watches it, I think its because the boy's life resembles some of our childhood.


Le Grand Voyage (French)
       How special it is to travel with a father on his pilgrimage. I know the idea is no fun when he is alive , but I didnt have the oppurtunity to spend this quality time with my father . Im longing for a travel which I can never start.


Up
       Risking a travel at >60 for a petty promise he made to his wife as a kid.. Although this is animation this has lot of heart

 Into the wild 
       slow movie , can be a time for self exploration ... although I hate the idea of running away from humanity

127 Hours 
        Good music and plot

 Finding Nemo
        A fathers search for his son with the help of weird friend.. a must watch I would say

2 comments:

  1. This kind of blogs are always knowledgeable and really i enjoyed reading this post. Michael tsoukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.Cvtreasures

    ReplyDelete